Looking for new flooring options? With the Celeste Grayseas Wood Look Tile, you can have the look of wood without the maintenance. These tiles feature soft gray tones in a classic wood grain pattern that is perfect for damp or wet areas like kitchens, baths and laundry rooms where the look of hardwood is desired, but not recommended. Available in 8×40 planks with a matte finish, these tiles are recommended for use on floors, walls and even countertops.
- 11.1 sq. ft., 5 pieces per case. Case weight is 49.6 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed ceramic tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 8 in. width x 40 in. length x 2/5 in. thick
- Glazed smooth matte finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt
- Semi-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7% for indoor use
- Slip-resistance/C.O.F. Rating of 0.50 both wet and dry is marginally skid resistant, appropriate for indoor or some outdoor applications
- Not frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
- 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified and GREENGUARD children and schools certified product
Click here to schedule your FREE Tile & Flooring Design and Installation Consultation